1. Be Rested. Get a good night’s sleep the night before. Photoshop cannot help you not look tired or hung over.
2. Clothes. Keep it simple. Wear a solid color shirt with a little texture that fits you comfortably and matches your eyes should do the trick. No whites, and no graphics or anything that could possibly distract from your face. Ladies, pay attention to the neckline of your outfits. If you want to elongate your neck, wear a V-neck. Some headshots are cropped pretty tight, so make sure your neckline is not too low.
3. Makeup. Do not wear heavy makeup; a headshot will show clumps of mascara or lipstick. Natural colors and tones are best. Avoid heavy foundation, or wearing shiny eye shadows or lip gloss: too much shine is distracting on camera and looks wet.
4. Stretch that neck up. Pretend you have a string attached to the top of your head, pulling you upward. No, it’s not comfortable, but it helps prevent you to look like you’re slouching and helps you eliminate double chins.
5. Chin up, Forehead out. People have a tendency to tuck their chins in photos, creating an unflattering neck wrinkles. The simplest way to fix this is to bring your forehead toward the camera. From the side it looks like pretty change, but from the front it cleans up the neck and jaw line. Yes, you will feel a bit awkward, but it makes for a much better headshot.
6. Look at the camera. Your eyes are the absolute most important part of your headshot, so look at the camera straight on.
7. Practice in front of a mirror. It will feel really silly, but it will give you a good idea of which expressions look natural and which look forced.
Headshots, Headshot, Portrait, Professional, Photographer, Big Island, FL, Hawaii County, Worldwide, Hawaii,Boudoir Photography Information, Cheap wedding photography, Unique, laid-back, no pressure, portraits, boudoir; wedding photography, photographer, photos, images, candid and posed images. Based in Hawaii, FL available all over. Professional, experienced photographer. Photo slideshows, Boudoir Photography, Montage, Wedding, video, music, slides, images, photographs Family, kid photos, events, bar mitzvah, confirmation, graduation, prom, homecoming, senior, headshots, maternity, children, kids, babies, baby, Big Island, Keaau, Hawi , Kamuela, Merritt Island, Waikoloa , Waikoloa Beach, Indialantic, Big Island Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Malabar, Captain Cook, Valkaria, Micco, Roseland, Kailua-Kona , Hawaii County, Worldwide. Debi Buck_www.beyondtheboxphotography.com. Female photographer, female boudoir photographer, people photographer, woman photographer, women photographer, family photographer, kid photographer, baby photographer, professional photographer Wedding photographer photography Hawaii, Wedding photographer photography Big Island, professional wedding photography, Wedding photographer photography Hawaii County, Wedding photographer photography Worldwide, wedding Photographer Hawaii, Wedding photographer photography Waikoloa , Waikoloa Beach Wedding photographer, Kailua-Kona Wedding photographer photography, Wedding photographer Indialantic, Wedding photographer Big Island Beach, Wedding photographer Hawi , Wedding Photographer Kamuela, Boudoir photographer photography Kamuela Boudoir photographer photography Hawaii, Boudoir photographer photography Big Island, professional boudoir photography, Boudoir photographer photography Hawaii County, Boudoir photographer photography Hawaii, Boudoir photographer photography Waikoloa , Boudoir photographer photography Merritt Island, Boudoir photographer photography Keaau, Boudoir photography Indialantic, Boudoir photographer photography Kailua-Kona , Boudoir photographer photography Hawi , Portrait Photographer Hawaii, Portrait Photographer Big Island, Portrait Photographer Hawaii County, Portrait Photographer Hawaii, Portrait Photographer Worldwide, Portrait Photographer Merritt Island, Portrait Photographer Waikoloa , Portrait Photographer Waikoloa Beach, Portrait Photographer Hawi , Portrait Photographer Kailua-Kona , Portrait Photographer Indian Harbour Beach, Portrait Photographer Malabar, Portrait Photographer Valkaria, Portrait Photographer Micco, Portrait Photographer Kamuela, destination wedding photographer, underwater portraits,