The Real Thing
Photography is a luxury. We don't need it to survive. But as you know, it is one of the few luxuries in life that increases in value with time. Look around you. What do you have now that you owned and loved ten years ago? (In my case, a gorgeous cedar chest that my parents gave me, a stained glass piece made by my father, and my mother's ring.) Think ahead ten years from now. Think about a beautiful photo in a frame. An album full of love and laughter. A photo book of your little one. Priceless now and forever. They’ll be the first thing you grab in a fire and the last thing you'd toss in a garage sale.
My albums, photo books and framed art feature clean, classic design that won't look dated in a few years and thick, lay-flat pages that won't fall apart even when you and your loved ones flip through them again and again.
I bring together the highest quality and most affordable products possible. From $750 for a 9" by 12" Fine Art album (from our a la carte pricing) to less than $20 for high quality professional prints, there is no reason to let your images hide on a computer hard drive.
All albums and books are offered in a variety of sizes. You can either upgrade to a larger size or add more pages or do both.
Custom Fine Art Albums
You know you should get an album. Some day the laptop will die and you’ll lose all your digital photos. Some day your grand kids will page through an album but never your Facebook wedding gallery. Some day. Some day.
Who cares about some day? What about now? Here’s one good reason to have an authentic fine art album today. It’s cool. Really cool. The coolest book you will ever own. Cooler than your favorite leather bag. Cooler than your old leather jacket. And guess what; you can’t get cool like this from Walmart or Shutterfly.
Your friends and family aren’t going to gather around the USB stick to see your 700 favorite wedding photos. They aren’t going to wait for you to get your dress out of storage so they can see how pretty it was. But they will pick up your super cool album. And so will you.
The groom. The ring. The album. Spend hundreds of dollars on your wedding. Spend thousands of dollars. In the end, that’s all you get to keep.
- Handmade in the United States and guaranteed for life
- Thick or very thick photo paper. Matte, Photo Finish or a Water resistant Coated Matte paper.
- Seamless spreads let your photos enjoy center stage.
- Basically, any cover you want. Three binding options can be mixed and matched with 19 sizes and 90 materials to make sure your book is one of a kind
- Base size: 15 pages, 10″ by 10″
- Maximum size: 90 pages (45 spreads), 16″ by 12″
- Names and wedding date can be debossed on the cover
- Best as: A fine art album featuring only the best and most beautiful images from your wedding.
Companion albums are duplicate copies of the fine art album, and are only available after the purchase of a fine art album. Great for parents’ books and as gifts for extended family!
Layflat Signature Books
An Economical Alternative to a Custom Album
Meet the photo book that looks like an album. Pages are printed on press paper that lay flat and endure many fingers touching and turning. It’s not as cool as the leather album, but it’s still pretty nice
- Layflat Press Books are made of a heavy press stock paper and utilizes a built-in hinge that allows for the book pages to lay flat when opened. Two paper options available.
- Smooth (LayFlat): This bright white paper utilizes a patented built-in hinge that allows for the book pages to lay flat when opened. Product Highlights: Weight is 300 gsm. Contains 10% recycled content and is FSC certified.
- Pearl (LayFlat): Pearl Paper is manufactured with a built-in hinge that allows for book pages to lay flat when opened. It offers a subtle shimmer to any design, achieved by combining natural minerals with organic pigments. Product Highlights: Weight is 107#/290 GSM. Contains no recycled content; however, it is FSC certified.
- Numerous cover option are available: Image covers in canvas, glossy, metallic and satin finishes, as well as bonded leathers in a number of colors
- Cover stamping with a choice of two font types
- Base size: 20 pages, 10″ by 10″
- Maximum size: 100 pages, 12″ by 12″
- Great for a variety of photography and occasions such as engagements, family sessions, little one sessions, and anniversary sessions.
Bold, Vibrant Images
Metal Prints are always a conversation piece. Created using high-heat technology to fuse your image into the the eco-friendly, 100% post-consumer recycled aluminum surface for incredible visual depth and luminosity. Increase your display options by adding corner holes or Stand-Off Posts. Metal prints are available in vibrant and metallic fade, and you can choose a matte or gloss finish.
- With incredible color reproduction and unsurpassed durability, metal prints are sure to last for generations.
- Waterproof, UV resistant, and Eco friendly
- Image is permanently part of the aluminum sheet
- Standard square corners or upgrade to rounded corners
- Ready to hang – no frame required!
- Optional 2 or 4 drilled holes in the corners so you can connect your series of prints with metal hooks or chains
- Choose from either a Matte or Gloss finish
- Vibrant: crisp details and rich colors produce a true, clear image. Suited for all subjects especially portrait, nature and commercial photography
- Metallic Fade: the metal surface shines through especially in areas of white and softens the image with a metallic sheen. Suited for images with subtle color gradations
Classic Styling for your Images
Turn your images into museum-quality displays with canvas Gallery Wraps. Expect quality and longevity with archival inks and heavyweight canvas. Images are printed directly to the canvas and sleekly wrapped around a wooden frame.
- Fine art display of your photographs
- Timeless, classic look
- Ready to display
Traditional photographic prints come in a variety of paper finishes. All prints are created using professional photographic paper and archival inks for long lasting memories.