There is no other perfect paradise for your ideal wedding than the beautiful Sheraton Kona Resort where we unite memories with Aloha. Keauhou, which translates to “a new current” is the name of a very special place in paradise we call home. A picture perfect inlet that reaches out to the cobalt ocean to form the location of the world famous Keauhou Bay, the birthplace of King Kamehameha III.
Weddings & Events Office, (808) 930-4919
The Puakea Ranch is the ultimate location, set amidst sweeping ocean views, surrounded by lush natural landscape. Groves of gorgeous mature trees grace this one of a kind Historic ranch property on the Northern slopes of the Big Island. The beautifully manicured grounds are set just above the ocean, creating breathtaking panoramic views.
Your desire for privacy & discretion we hold paramount. An event at Puakea Ranch gives you over 30 acres exclusively for you & your guests.
From a rustic & intimate gathering to an elegant and extravagant event, Puakea Ranch offers the perfect setting and accommodations to satisfy a wide variety of styles and tastes.
BIG ISLAND WEDDINGS AT HOLUALOA INN
Our secluded historic coffee estate perched above the Kona Coast offers a range of settings ideal for intimate ceremonies or large weddings.
Situated on 30 acres, the Estate at Holualoa Inn includes a six-room Big Island Hawaii bed and breakfast, a one-bedroom vintage cottage, and “ Malulani “ our open-air event pavilion. Depending on the nature and size of your Big Island wedding, elopement or event, you may customize your use of the Estate.
Botanical World Adventures is home to World Botanical Gardens, Maze and Waterfalls in Hakalau on the Hamakua Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii.
Situated on Highway 19 just 16 miles north of Hilo, the gardens nestle between the slopes of Mauna Kea and the Pacific Ocean.
Come and have a true Hawaiian eco-adventure and enjoy the wonder of nature at the home of peace and beauty.
- Soak in spectacular 360-degree vistas including the Mauna Kea volcano, sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and the pastoral settings of an adjoining paniola-style cattle ranch.
- View the spectacular pristine Kamae’e Falls waterfall cascading nearly a hundred feet through a beautiful tropical rainforest.
- Zip above and through the rainforest canopy on an ultra-safe but exciting zip line.
- Ride through the gardens and rainforest on a Segway.
- See, smell, touch and photograph thousands of exotic plants from around the world in our acres of botanical gardens.
- Take a leisurely stroll on a wide, paved walkway shaded by towering rainforest trees draped with the pendulous stems and roots of tropical vines on our Rainforest Trail.
- Enjoy a quiet and peaceful hike along our nature trails winding through the rainforest and alongside the tumbling Hanapueo Stream and its waterfalls.
- Be amazed at hundreds of wild orchids festooning the trees and clinging to a 80-meter-long Orchid Wall in the Rainbow Walk.
- Learn about exotic tropical food plants such as mango, guava, papaya, pineapple, banana, breadfruit, coffee and many, many more on the horticultural tours and taste the ripe fruits from our Arboretum.
- Wander through the Children’s Maze, the world’s second-largest herbaceous maze, fun for old and young alike.
- Stay at the Vacation Rental in the Gardens. And if you want get married, do it here and honeymoon at The Garden Home.
- Hiking Waterfalls Rainforest Tour
Botanical World Adventures
Gardens, Waterfalls & Maze
Mile Marker 16 on Highway 19
31-240 Old Mamalahoa Highway
Hakalau, Hawaii 96710