Main areas for ceremonies include Waikoloa and Kailua-Kona. If you are staying at any of these Big Island hotels, you’re in my area: Mauna Kea, Hapuna Prince, Waikoloa Hilton, Waikoloa Marriott, Hualalai Resort, Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel, Kona Seaside Hotel, Royal Kona Hotel. Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou Bay or any of the condos or timeshares in Waikoloa or Kona.
Vivaha Hawaii is a full service Wedding Planning and Event Coordination Company exclusively doing Indian Wedding Ceremonies on all the major Hawaiian Islands including Oahu, Maui, Kauai, the Big Island and Lanai. The ancient Vedic “vivaha” marriage ceremony is an Indian tradition dating thousands years. During the ceremony we recite ancient Vedic mantras to invoke auspiciousness and blessings.
From the sangeet, the night before, to the reception party the night of the wedding we handle every detail so you are free to enjoy this most important of days as a dream come true. We are dedicated to creating a beautiful, personalized, one-of-a-kind wedding for brides and grooms from all over the world. Whether you are interested in full service wedding planning or simply are looking for a Brahmin Priest to perform the ceremony, we are here for you!
The Falls at Reed’s Island located in Hilo’s upscale enclave, Reed’s Island, a mile from downtown Hilo. Perched at eye level to one of Hawaii’s most beautiful waterfalls, and is flanked by the Wailuku River and rain forest. The Falls at Reed’s Island features private bathrooms, hot-and-cold soaking tubs and views from every window.
Selected by Frommer’s as one of the 15 top picks, on the planet – properties with a view. Homeaway’s top 10 romantic properties in the world, Concierge magazine Editors Pick. The Falls at Reed’s Island, was also one of four properties featured in The New York Times – ‘Secluded Retreats on the Big Island’ and was featured on the TV special – ‘Around the World in 80 Homes’ produced by the Fine Living Channel.
At Simple Kona Beach Weddings, we know that even though you want to keep it simple, you still want your wedding to be memorable….
We also know that it can be incredibly hard planning a wedding from thousands of miles away. Specializing in intimate destination weddings here on the Big Island’s Kona Coast, Simple Kona Beach Weddings will help take the stress out of arranging a wedding from afar, and offers simple packages to minimize decisions and headaches, while still making it personal to YOU.
No matter what kind of service you are looking for for your intimate beach wedding or vow renewal – spiritual or secular, traditional or same-sex partners, first time marriage or re-marriage – we will help you realize your dream for a Simple Kona Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal with elegance, simple beauty, and aloha, right on the beach.
The Puakea Ranch is the ultimate location, set amidst sweeping ocean views, surrounded by lush natural landscape. Groves of gorgeous mature trees grace this one of a kind Historic ranch property on the Northern slopes of the Big Island. The beautifully manicured grounds are set just above the ocean, creating breathtaking panoramic views.
Your desire for privacy & discretion we hold paramount. An event at Puakea Ranch gives you over 30 acres exclusively for you & your guests.
From a rustic & intimate gathering to an elegant and extravagant event, Puakea Ranch offers the perfect setting and accommodations to satisfy a wide variety of styles and tastes.
BIG ISLAND WEDDINGS AT HOLUALOA INN
Our secluded historic coffee estate perched above the Kona Coast offers a range of settings ideal for intimate ceremonies or large weddings.
Situated on 30 acres, the Estate at Holualoa Inn includes a six-room Big Island Hawaii bed and breakfast, a one-bedroom vintage cottage, and “ Malulani “ our open-air event pavilion. Depending on the nature and size of your Big Island wedding, elopement or event, you may customize your use of the Estate.
Hawaii Weddingmoons is an all-inclusive full service wedding-honeymoon experience of a lifetime. Our compassionate staff of professionals is dedicated to making your wedding dreams come true. Our staff leaves no request unfulfilled, we provide for your every desire no matter how small or grand. We are design for any budget and cater to the couples who love adventure and travel.
Botanical World Adventures is home to World Botanical Gardens, Maze and Waterfalls in Hakalau on the Hamakua Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii.
Situated on Highway 19 just 16 miles north of Hilo, the gardens nestle between the slopes of Mauna Kea and the Pacific Ocean.
Come and have a true Hawaiian eco-adventure and enjoy the wonder of nature at the home of peace and beauty.
- Soak in spectacular 360-degree vistas including the Mauna Kea volcano, sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and the pastoral settings of an adjoining paniola-style cattle ranch.
- View the spectacular pristine Kamae’e Falls waterfall cascading nearly a hundred feet through a beautiful tropical rainforest.
- Zip above and through the rainforest canopy on an ultra-safe but exciting zip line.
- Ride through the gardens and rainforest on a Segway.
- See, smell, touch and photograph thousands of exotic plants from around the world in our acres of botanical gardens.
- Take a leisurely stroll on a wide, paved walkway shaded by towering rainforest trees draped with the pendulous stems and roots of tropical vines on our Rainforest Trail.
- Enjoy a quiet and peaceful hike along our nature trails winding through the rainforest and alongside the tumbling Hanapueo Stream and its waterfalls.
- Be amazed at hundreds of wild orchids festooning the trees and clinging to a 80-meter-long Orchid Wall in the Rainbow Walk.
- Learn about exotic tropical food plants such as mango, guava, papaya, pineapple, banana, breadfruit, coffee and many, many more on the horticultural tours and taste the ripe fruits from our Arboretum.
- Wander through the Children’s Maze, the world’s second-largest herbaceous maze, fun for old and young alike.
- Stay at the Vacation Rental in the Gardens. And if you want get married, do it here and honeymoon at The Garden Home.
- Hiking Waterfalls Rainforest Tour
Botanical World Adventures
Gardens, Waterfalls & Maze
Mile Marker 16 on Highway 19
31-240 Old Mamalahoa Highway
Hakalau, Hawaii 96710
The Anna Ranch Heritage Center is truly the perfect backdrop for weddings, with amazing photo and video opportunities, rustic historic buildings, gracious gardens full of flowers and tropical plant life, romantic secluded spots along beautiful streams of Hawaiian water, all nestled against the lush green hillside of picturesque Waimea.
Located in the town of Waimea, the Anna Ranch Heritage Center offers a lovely indoor wedding and reception space complete with beautiful French windows, a full kitchen, and a cocktail/reception patio overlooking Wa‘iau‘ia stream.
Anna Ranch Heritage Center
65-1480 Kawaihae Road
Kamuela, Hawaii 96743