An adventure elopement is a once in a lifetime EXPERIENCE on one of the most unforgettable days of your life! It's combining your wedding day to the person you want to spend your life with and a unique private adventure.
To have an adventure elopement, you have to be a certain kind of couple.
Who should consider an adventure wedding? Consider an adventure elopement if:
- You’re a couple who is not traditional or follows “the rules.”
- You have an unquenchable thirst for curiosity and discovering!
- You are seekers of experiences, not things.
- You yearn for unusual, exhilarating experiences and love to laugh.
- You are fearless and live life to the fullest.
- You thrive on adventure and want to celebrate your love in a truly epic way!
- You’re not afraid to get your wedding attire dirty.
- You can handle a long day of wedding day escapades!
- You love and appreciate distinctive wedding portraits in dynamic landscapes.
- You want to be wedding day ART!
I want every couple who plans a destination wedding or elopement to consider an obscure offbeat location for their wedding day. This may mean your renting a jeep spending the day exploring away from typical tourist locations, around secret waterfalls, rainforests, lava tubes, caves, or mountain tops. It could be a simple 2 hour hike, exploring the forest or even a trek to a lava flow! It all depends on the adventure level you want.
An adventure elopement comes with an endless amounts of fun, lots of love, and good stories. These are some of my favorite types of weddings. Each adventure elopement is difference. No matter what adventure you decide on, it is always EPIC.
You don't have to be getting married to have an epic adventure. For engagements, couples, and anniversaries. Typically not a session that you take your great grandma to.
These are epic photoshoot adventures. We hike somewhere really awesome (maybe the lava field, a mountain top or a secluded beach). We have a great time taking one of a kind photos. I will tell you what to do. And I may fall over things to make you smile – but I promise not to fall in hot lava or off a mountain.
Sound fun? If so, you can look forward to having an epic elopement or session in some of the most mysterious places in the world!
Let’s be unforgettable together, contact me today to learn more!